Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun Cruise Stuff - Volume 2

Here's the sequel to the first Fun Cruise Stuff post--the fun tidbit as promised. Our cruise director had a sense of humor, and on the last night of the cruise he presented the following list of questions asked on the cruise. Since then, I've found out that many cruise directors list the same questions, so you may have heard this list. Still, we thought it was pretty funny.

Top Ten Silliest Questions Asked on a Cruise
  1. How far above sea level are we?
  2. If I’m married, can I still go to the singles’ mix and mingle?
  3. Does the crew sleep onboard?
  4. Do I have to leave the ship to go on a shore excursion?
  5. Do you think my face is too big for the mini facial?
  6. Has this ship ever sunk?
  7. Is the water in the toilets fresh water or salt water?
  8. What happens to the ice sculptures after they’ve melted?
  9. Is the island of Coco Cay completely surrounded by water?
  10. If the photos in the gallery aren’t labeled, how do I know which ones are mine?

Stay tuned for one last Fun Cruise Stuff post with the video montage of our vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!