Friday, October 31, 2008

My Favorite Holiday

I think that Halloween is a favorite holiday of many actors and other creative types because it's just another chance to become someone else for a day. I've always taken pride in choosing unique and fun costumes each year.

So how am I celebrating on this, one of my favorite days of the year? Eating chips and salsa, watching Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments, and updating our blog. At first I was a little sad that I didn't have any plans--Eric's at work, most of my friends are working or out of town--but I feel like I'm eating, watching, and blogging in the spirit of Halloween, so I'm satisfied. I wonder if Wal-Mart's Halloween candy will go on sale at midnight, or if there will still be some chocolate left for me tomorrow?

EDIT: I was feeling too eco-friendly (read: lazy) to drive all the way to Wal-Mart, but Walgreens had all types of candy for 50% off! I got Life Savers Gummies, Peanut Butter M&M's, and a Nestle assortment for $6 total. Savvy shopper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! We scored some 1/2 price Take 5 bars! We're saving them for the Thanksgiving get together. :)

Anna Pinder said...

Walgreens is the best for sale candy!