Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mental Floss

If you haven't discovered MentalFloss.com yet, you're missing out. I just discovered it and it's already filling the void. Just thought I'd share a few interesting things that I've found so far.

First of all, Eric's brother Jeff attends Alfred University on a football scholarship. I found his school on MentalFloss.com as part of a list of 12 College Classes We Wish Our Schools Had Offered because in spring of 2005, Alfred offered a course entitled "Maple Syrup - The Real Thing."

Like many MentalFloss readers (and EricAndKP blog readers), I grew up on PBS family programming, so I thought y'all would get a kick out of 15 Reasons Mr. Rogers Was the Best Neighbor Ever. Warning: Only follow the obituary links at the bottom of the page if you have tissues handy.

And lastly, this article explains once and for all why we think it's so much fun to sing in the shower.

2 comments:

pinder said...

Katie and Eric,
Thanks for the links and articles. I love your blog, and I have it on my favorites list so I can check it out every once in awhile. You should send the url out to all your people, so they can see how cute you two are!

Anna Pinder said...

Ohhh man, I wanna take college class number 10 (and sort of #11), but DEFINITELY not #5.