Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Assault with a Deadly Pet

The following article has nothing to do with our lives, besides the fact that I watch Project Runway and I'm a big fan of Season 5 villain Kenley's designs. And also that it made me laugh my jeans off, so I had to share it with whomever is reading. From IMDb:

Project Runway Designer Pleads Guilty To Disorderly Conduct

A former contestant on Heidi Klum's TV designer challenge Project Runway has pleaded guilty to a count of disorderly conduct after allegedly beating her former boyfriend with a laptop computer and throwing her cat at him as he slept.

Kenley Collins was arrested on 17 March and charged with two counts of assault, criminal possession of a weapon and harassment.

The 26 year old was fined $120 and handed a two-year protection order prohibiting her from contacting her ex, Zak Penley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! She was always such a nut job on the show!
I think she was only with that guy in hopes of marrying him so she could be Kenley Penley!

Meet the Browns said...

Haha, I didn't even notice that! She could've been a Dr. Seuss character :)