Monday, May 11, 2009

Our House...

...is getting there. I haven't done a post about it before now because I was going to wait until it was finally ready so I could say, "Our house...is ready!" But it's still a work in progress. We love it...but there is definitely still some work to do!

First of all, there are a few big time repairs to be made--the AC repairman is here as we speak--but thankfully the owner is taking care of that. We still have a little bit of unpacking and organizing to do, which will I hope get done this week. After that, painting a couple of walls, arranging few things, and THEN I'll get to say, "Our house...is ready!"

When everything is all put together, I will have some photos or a video so everyone can see inside. If you wanna see the outside, here's a picture I took of it with the Goodyear Blimp flying overhead! If you don't wanna see the outside, here's a picture anyway.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Looks nice so far :)

pinder said...

Katie and Eric,

What is a same side sitter?

Meet the Browns said...

Same side sitters are two people who sit ont he same side of the booth at a restaurant. We wrote a song about it.

pinder said...

Aaaaaah! I didn't know that! Song performance this weekend!
Your new house is just beautiful. I love it!!

Anna Pinder said...

Hey Eric in the picture!