Friday, June 26, 2009

New Phone

Eric's contract with Verizon ran out so it was time for him to get a new phone. However, he has this phone:


(really), and I had this phone:


(not kidding). So he was nice enough to offer the new phone opportunity to me and wait until December, when my contract runs out, to get this phone:

So in the meantime, I got this cool phone for free:

The LG enV TOUCH. Lots of ups and downs on the capital letters, there. It is way fun to play with so far! It has a touch screen, which is a nifty novelty for a novice like me.* It also flips open to reveal a QWERTY keyboard inside, which is a really awesome feature for me because I like typing and texting. It also has a micro SD card drive so I can easily transfer music and pictures, like this little gem below, from phone to PC and back again:

Great spellers we have in this country. This was parked right next to my car of all places. Anyway, so far it seems like an awesome phone overall. I wanted something with good reviews, good features, and a good reputation for surviving bumps, scrapes, and falls. It's not the waterproof phone, but it suits me fine.

P.S. Our windchimes are going wild today! It's pretty windy outside :)

*"Novice" and "novelty" don't come from the same root word, I found out. (I checked it out on m-w.com.) I thought it would be cheating to use them in the same alliterative clause if they did.

2 comments:

Anna Pinder said...

Cool phone! Can't wait to see it (and you and Eric) tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

"a nifty novelty for a novice like me"

You are a gifted writer with wonderful ideas.