Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday Season Recap

We have officially survived the holiday season from Thanksgiving to New Year's Day, and we have a few photos to prove it.  My first act during the holidays was to attend a book signing of the new Ridley Pearson-Dave Barry collaboration at Downtown Disney.  It was very exciting to meet these two literary legends, but I couldn't even yet tell the two people who would most share my excitement--my parents--because I asked Dave Barry to sign a book for each of them as a Christmas gift!  Didn't want to ruin the surprise :) The inscriptions (his idea, not mine)?  "To Terry, my idol," and "To Sharon, a goddess."



Here's a photo from the Singing Christmas Trees, featuring my talented friend Rachel Scott as the mother Mary.  Believe it or not, all of those hundreds of "ornaments" on the trees are choir singers! 



Check out our fancy new robes for the Candlelight Processional at Epcot!  They look a little funny up close, but from a distance in a tree-shaped clump, they look pretty spiffy!



Here's a photo I found online from our performance with Celine Dion for the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade.  Can't find us?  Look more closely. 



Okay, I'll give you a hint.



Look how festive our house looks when decorated for the holidays!  We had a little get together to celebrate.



We partied for Eric's birthday, too!  How funny are these cupcakes!



The Young Alpha Chis went on an outing to Kimonos for some sushi and singing!  Rachel and I did a little number together.



We both had to work on Christmas morning, but at least Eric got a chance to wear the new shirt my parents gave him!



It was pretty slow at Saratoga, so he spent the morning making this pretty incredible ballon hat with his cast members.



And here we are, newly arrived home from our respective jobs, ready to open our stockings and read the Christmas story.


2 comments:

pinder said...

aaaaaaaannnnnnnnd you win the prize! of The Most Adorable Couple in the World.

Anna Pinder said...

dude dats awesome i cant believe dat sangin christmas tree yall are famous from being wit celine dion and yall are cute ok ilubb