Friday, March 27, 2009

Pointless Update

Hello, everyone! I don't like waiting too long between posts, because I like for there to be something new every time you come by. However, nothing too super exciting has happened lately, but I thought I'd share some recent happenings with you anyway:
  • Eric would like to share that he just lost his eBay bid by $1.00 in the last 30 seconds of the auction. (At least he's figured out how to jump in and bid at the last second so I don't have to do it for him anymore!) He was bidding on a mountain bike, so if anyone knows of a good deal, let us know.
  • We did go to Alpha Chi Omega open house during Alumni Weekend at Stetson, and that was actually pretty fun. It was great seeing some of my favorite sisters again, and Eric got to see the sorority house and the rest of campus, so that was cool.
  • We've been looking around at house, condos, apartments, townhouses, and other various non-cardboard boxes in our area to try to find the perfect place for all of our things to live. We love our apartment and the location; we just need more space for all of our schtuff! If only this apartment came with a garage...
  • In order to market myself better as a well-rounded entertainer rather than as just a musical theatre performer, my website is in the process of a slight overhaul. I am now equipped to provide live entertainment for weddings, social functions, and other special events, as well as hotels, restaurants, and other business. If you know anyone who could benefit from my services, send them on over to me! In the meantime, keep checking the site for more updates such as a new logo and new color scheme! Very exciting stuff!

No comments: