Friday, April 17, 2009

A Great Song

You have to listen to this song.

You don't have to listen to the whole track if it's not your thing, but if you're friends with me, it might be your thing. Imogen Heap is an awesome artist I heard for the first time awhile back when the following song was featured in The Last Kiss with Zach Braff (yes, he was the only reason I went to see the movie), and I just recently started getting cravings for this song again. I don't really know what it all means, but sometimes I listen to it multiple times in a row. And I definitely sing along.

Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap

When you get to the site, click the play button on the right side of the page. This site limits you to only three plays of the song, so if you're craving more, let me know because I have more links.

Okay, I'm going to go listen to it again now.

1 comment:

Anna Pinder said...

Whoooooooooa hoss. I couldn't sing. I was too in awe. I just listened. That's crazy! By the way, at the top of the page - the amount of plays versus the amount of listeners means that each listener listened to the song more than 9 times. Maybe you can be a member so then you can sign onto a different computer and play it there too. :)