Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We're Ready for April Fools' Day

Yesterday, while we were riding in the car, Eric said to me, "Remember that time when I farted into a cup and I handed it to you, told you to look inside, and you put it right in your face?"  How could I forget?  Needless to say, he learned after one time not to do that to me again.  However, he went on to say, "What if I did that into a bottle with a message in it?"  We decided it would be too disappointing to go to the trouble to prepare the prank and not know for sure if the smell was actually contained by the time the message was found off the coast of Africa somewhere, but then we remembered that our new neighborhood has several ponds and lakes.

Dinner Menu for March 31, 2011

Buffalo Wings
Stuffed Peppers
Refried Beans
Spicy Nachos
Beer

1 comment: