Monday, November 22, 2010

Holy Crap...

...as in, "Holy crap...it's been a long time since I blogged."  I know people have been waiting by the computer for a new post, so I apologize to those faithfully (imaginary) obsessed readers for the delay.  We really and truly were so busy around the house--until about three weeks ago (I'll explain in a minute)--that we didn't have time for much else.  Then I just became accustomed to not blogging, so it took me until now to get back into the swing of things.

If you know me well, you know that I'm not a morning person.  If you're any random person stumbling onto this post on the web, you can see that I'm posting this at 8:30 in the morning.  This is because Eric woke me out of spite this morning because I kept him up last night.  I might be a bit biased, but I don't think silently doing a crossword puzzle with the lamp on (while someone who can easily fall back to sleep is sleeping) should be repaid with being generally boisterous with the overhead light on (while someone who can not easily fall back to sleep is sleeping).  So, now I'm officially awake, on my day off, at 8:30am, and I decided to take on a big project that I've been putting off: moving my digital photos and posting about some of our recent adventures.  I had my mind all made up about what site I was going to choose, but after doing a bit of research, I changed my mind about trusting that service with my precious photos.  So now I'm back to square one, but in the meantime, I'm trying out Picasa Web Albums (Google's photo storage service, which stores this blog's photos anyway) just for kicks.  That way, at least for now, I can post about a few of our adventures and there will be visual aids!

1 comment:

pinder said...

Thanks for the post. I have missed you!