Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas time is here!

Eric and I have had a very festive holiday season this year!  Mine was sprinkled with a capella joys with the Jingle Belles and Beaux and the Dickens Carolers, and Eric's was lifted to new heights with Orlando Balloon Rides and even a hang gliding experience at Wallaby Ranch!  He and I totally cleaned up at our respective workplaces' White Elephant gift exchanges--we went home with a Walmart gift card and a foot massaging spa--and enjoyed more holiday parties and get-togethers with friends new and old.

Eric's family had plans to visit us for Thanksgiving, but car troubles kept them stranded up north.  Thankfully we were able to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with my kin, with some of whom we'll also ring in the new year on the first day of 2012. On the last day of 2011 (that's tomorrow--can you believe it?!), I'll be performing a gig with Earth Beat in Leesburg, but I'm lugging Eric along, so at least we'll be together and I'll be doing something I love!

My goals for next year will be to polish my professional skills a bit and add a few more to my arsenal: I hope to tackle vocal percussion, improve my dancing, and stretch my belt a bit higher.  On a personal level, I want to carve out more time for crafting projects and coincide that goal with some DIY improvements around the house, and reduce my online time to leave more chill time with Big E.

For now, we extend our happiest wishes to you and yours for the holidays and the new year.  We promise to post more pictures next time.  Bye!

2 comments:

pinder said...

You have a lotta goals! They are all good ones. "stretch my belt a bit"... do you want to get fatter?? :-)

Anna Pinder said...

Yeah, I like the vocal percussion and having less online time (I need to do that too). I also didn't get the belt one.